US Congressman Chris Gibson will be on hand this Sunday May 25th at the Hancock Town Square as part of a program to honor Hancock's World War II Veterans. The program will consist of:
- 10am to 3pm- WW II reenactors.
- 11 to 12- Lunch offered by American Legion auxilliary
- 11:30 to 12:15- Music by Hancock Central School and Family School students
The Official Program is as follows:
- 12:15- Welcoming remarks and tribute to the "Greatest Generation".
- 12:30- Presentation by Congressman Gibson.
Finally at 1:00 pm is a concert by "Cobblestone Crossing" http://cobblestone-crossing.com/about.shtml